Effectively Manage E-Discovery in Your Next Employment Law Case
This perfect companion to the 39th Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute has everything you need to effectively handle e-discovery in your labor law practice.
The volume of electronic communication in employment law cases has made the e-discovery process incredibly challenging—until now. Simplify and manage the process with tips from top experts and a federal magistrate. Using a mock case and sample documents—including a sample litigation hold notice, sample 26(f) meet-and-confer, and sample requests to produce—get step-by-step guidance on your most pressing e-discovery issues like preservation, spoliation production, and review.
- Develop protocols for efficiently preserving relevant ESI
- Customize your document requests to ensure you get the ESI you need
- Craft search protocols for electronic devices
- Work with opposing counsel to ensure proportionality and cost-shifting measures
- Understand predictive coding and when to bring in an expert for document review
- Implement review policies and software for the mainstream employment case
- Use the new Model ESI Discovery Order from the US District Court